Experience: 5 - 9 yrs in HR having Strong Verbal & Written communication skills in english, Should have excellent command in Powerpoint presentation & advanced excel, Should have good working knowledge in handling advanced HR Software, preferably Peoplesoft, Adrenalin etc., Should be open for traveling. Ability to learn and adapt and multitask.
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies and initiatives across the organization aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Build and run innovative programs for employee engagement and development.
- Design and implement compensation and benefit programs and participate in compensation surveys and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with all functions and business units to address employee issues proactively.
- Handle Employee Satisfaction Surveys and work closely on key actionables.
- Drive and coordinating the Performance Management System across the organization.
- Competency Mapping and design developmental strategies for effective succession planning.
- Sound working knowledge in handling end to end HRMIS/ HR Software preferably Adrenalin or Peoplesoft.
MAIL YOU CV AT email@example.com